OITGives Scholarship Programs
Our mission is to build a professional relationship with the applicants to improve their knowledge.
Our vision is empowering teachers and students with need-based educational resources to help them succeed.
Our purpose is to provide scholarships to teachers pursuing education in their field and students intending to pursue a course of study at either a two or gour year educational institution.
Back to School Teacher Fund Giveaway
Student Scholarship Fund Program
The OITGives award ceiling is $500, and, the individual maximum award is $500. OITGives will award approximately four (4) scholarships to the chosen applicants. Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student upon evidence of registration in an accredited higher educational institution.
Eligibility & Criteria
- Must be a high school senior
- Must be graduating from a high school in Miami-Dade or Broward County
- Must attend a two or four year college or university after graduation
- Must have at a least a 3.0 GPA or B average
- Must demonstrate community involvement, academic achievement, and a desire to attend college
- Must not be related to OIT Staff
- The deadline for scholarship applications is May 15th 11:59 PM
- All applicants will be notified regarding application status on June 30th
- Answer each question as completely and accurately as possible. If a question does not apply to you, respond with “N/A”
- All responses should be clear and understandable. Illegible or incoherent applications will not be considered
- For any questions or concerns regarding your application, please call our office at (305) 967-6756. Please do not call our office regarding the status of your application.
All items should be attached to your application. Supplementary items provided via email or separate from your application will not be accepted. All applicants are required to provide the following in addition to the completed application:
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Your most recent curriculum vitae or resume
- Letter of Introduction
- Should contain a brief explanation about yourself, your education plans and why we should select you
- Required length: One (1) Page
- Should be double spaced in Times New Roman font (12pt)
- This letter is our first impression of who you are. It should be a clear, concise reflection of yourself with no grammatical errors or misspelling